Frog Frog

Yeah!!!!

That was soooo amazing! I loved it! That really brightens my day! Thanks. God bless.
~IceMAsterDlux ><>

floo floo

Alright!

Animation was really cool and creative. I liked that a lot. If it had a little more length and composition I'd give it a 10. But you probably meant it to be kind of crazy anyhow. Still, I'll give you a good ol' 9!
~IceMasterDlux

RetroShoot RetroShoot

Stunning!

The graphics are simply delicious! I don't know how else to put it, it's so bright and colorful! Amazing game, God bless!
!IceMasterDlux ><>

/-Back To Earth-\(Non-Vocal) /-Back To Earth-\(Non-Vocal)

I am amazed...

Wow, man. It is UNBELIEVABLE to see how far you've come! Great job on this man, I mean, really. You've got some really mad skills man. I too love 3xosc and you really did great with it on this. Seriously man, you have got some great skill with this, and you really got the style and mood of this very, very well. This is straight up Trance. Again man, this is really incredible, it sounds amazing. God bless you man and I will be praying for you.

Darkfire96 responds:

I probably wouldn't be here if you hadn't helped me way back then. Thanks :)
I think I still have a way to go though. 3xosc was first my only choice, since I have an average computer. Now its the best plugin out there. I can only hope I get better in the future. God bless you too, and I hope you do well with your music :)

/-Ikarus-\

/-Freestyle-\ /-Freestyle-\

Wow man!

Dude, I'm sorry I haven't been on in forever, and I just saw your PM, and this is really good bro! I love the sound of it a lot! I love the slide notes too man, hahah, those are great! Huge improvement man, really, you're getting really good. God bless you man!
!IceMasterDlux ><> (I haven't posted music in forever but once summer starts I will do more)

Darkfire96 responds:

YOUR BACK! Nice to see you again! I got my spontaneous ear back, so my melodies shall be awesome :D
Its nice to know you like my slide notes. I really thought they were a good improvement to the melody. Its nice to know I've improved. I worked really hard to.
Again its nice to see you back, and I cant wait for your next release!

/-Icarus-\

Elusive sanction Elusive sanction

Love that melody!

This is a really good start for a song man. I really like the lead synth too, very cool. But yes I would definately recommend finishing this! That second melody that comes in is really complex and cool too, I love them like that. Good job man, and God bless you.

MUFON responds:

Cool dude, I'm gonna try my best Thanks for the review as always =]

City of Dreams City of Dreams

Nice

Cool look to it! A city at nighttime with some colorful buildings, I like it! Good work and keep it up! God bless!

Thewhiteninja232 responds:

thanks for responding and i am very glad you liked it

Reflection of a city Reflection of a city

Nice man!

Good work! I do like the reflection look that it has. Colorful and cool to look at! Keep it up dude! God bless!

Thewhiteninja232 responds:

i am glad you like but i did download a new software so expect more detail my city drawings please check out other drawings. Also thank you for the feedback

Simplicity 06 Simplicity 06

AWESOME!

All your artwork is awesome man! I would scout you but I'm not scouted myself! Really, really cool man. By the way, what did you use to make this?
~Ice Master ><>